BTG's Summer Youth Production
Summer Youth Production
Seeking Youth 6th grade to 19 years of age
for all roles & ensemble
Seeking 4 children age 6-9 for ensemble.
Auditions: April 20/21, 6-9 pm
Callbacks: April 24th 1-3pm
Deadline for video submission:
April 21 at 9pm
Show Dates: July 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 23
If auditioning for a lead role please choose
one of the following cuts:
Spark Of Creation
Stranger to the Rain
Lost in the Wilderness
A World Without You
If auditioning for ensemble or a children's role please sing
Children of Eden and/or In The Beginning
Please read the following instructions thoroughly.
Here is what your video needs to include;
- A clear view of your full body and face
- The provided accompaniment track at an appropriate volume
(we recommend doing a sound check before you do “the real thing”)
- A single take audition video. Please no splicing together multiple videos.
The order of your video must be as follows:
Clearly stating your full name, age, grade and the school you attend
Your singing selection, with use of the prerecorded file that is available to you on the BTG Website
Once your video is complete you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line
“Last Name, First Name - "Children of Eden Audition".
The email should include the following three attachments.
1. Your video footage of the audition
2. A headshot. This should be a clear image of your face from the mid torso up. It does NOT need to be a professional photo, your phone camera is just fine.
3. And resume which would include any previous theatrical experience and a short list of your other extra curricular activities and achievements
If you have any questions at all please reach out to Director,
Ceara Windhausen at email@example.com.
See You at the Theatre!
Ceara R. Windhausen, Director
Use can use these tracks to prepare
for your audition.
From musical theatre greats, Stephen Schwartz and John Caird, comes a joyous and inspirational musical about parents, children and faith... not to mention centuries of unresolved family business!
Adam, Eve, Noah and the "Father" who created them deal with the headstrong, cataclysmic actions of their respective children. The show ultimately delivers a bittersweet. but inspiring message: that "the hardest part of love... is letting go."
Adam/Noah (may split role)
Eve/Mama (may split role)
Cain/Jepheth (may split role)
Abel/Ham (may split role)
Seth/Shem (may split role)